Thank you for your booking at Oakpond Cottages in Shropshire. We hope you will enjoy your stay with us. The following terms and conditions apply to your booking, please read carefully.
* Strictly families and couples only ( no young student groups, hen or stag parties please)
* No smoking in the cottages or in or around the showmans waggon
* Oakpond Cottages regret that they cannot accept bookings from any person under the age of 21 or parties where the majority of the members are under the age of 21, with the exception of families.
* At the time of booking one of our cottages, you will be required to pay a deposit amount of £150. The remaining balance must be paid six weeeks before the arrival date
- The number of people staying at each cottage must not exceed the number of available beds.
- Booking periods start at 4pm on the day of arrival and end at 10am on the day of departure.
- When booking a holiday at Oakpond Cottages, you agree to keep the accommodation clean and tidy, and leave the property in the condition found on arrival. You are responsible for the costs of any breakages or damage to the property which are caused by you or your party.
- DOGS We do allow one well behaved dog in Oakpond Cottage and the charge is £25. We also allow upto 2 dogs in Oakwood and the charge is £10 for the first dog and £15 for the second dog.
- Please do not allow your dog to get on the beds or settees or upstairs in our family cottage Oakpond.
- Strictly no dogs to be left alone in the cottages. Dogs can cause a lot of damage when in strange surroundings and will stress. We do have a dog sitting service and kennels on our farm if you cannot take your dog out for the day with you. Our dog sitting service is £5 per day.
- Please clean up after your dog as we do supply doggy bags.
- We do not accept dogs under the age of 15 months into the cottages.
In the event of a cancellation, we will do our best to re-let the accommodation. If successful we will refund your deposit. However, if we are unable to re-let the property and notice of the cancellation was received more than 6 weekes prior to the arrival date only the deposit is forfeited. If cancellations are made with less than 6 weeks notice prior to arrival, the total cost of the holiday is forfeited. As a result, holiday insurance is recommended.
* Bookings are only confirmed when the deposit has been paid and you have received a booking confirmation in writing either by e-mail or post.
* Oakpond Cottages reserves the right to refuse bookings for whatever reason.
* Bed linen, towels, electric, heating and wifi are included in the price. If a party is staying for more than 7 days then guests will receive fresh linen and towels.
* The proprietors reserve the right to seek compensation for any damage discovered after guests have departed.
* The proprietors are not to be held responsible for the loss of any valuables or property left on or around the premises at any time. All guests, their family, friends or visitors must ensure that they take all reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of others whilst on the property. The proprietors will not accept responsibility for any injury or loss caused whilst in or around the property/pool and spa room.
* Under NO circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons stated on the website and in the brochure occupy each cottage.
- The use of the spa is for those persons named on the booking form only and no outside guests (insurance policy)
- Guests are advised to read the safety booklet regarding the spa. Strictly no candles in the spa room or food and drink to be consumed in the spa as this will contaminate the water. The spa will then have to be drained and cleaned and then filled with water. The spa will be out of use for 2 days and it normally takes 20 hours to heat back up to temperature before use. A charge of £50 will be required. We do advise people to shower before they use the hot tub as perfumes and deodrants etc will also contaminate the water and make it cloudy. There is an additional shower in the Frogs Retreat room.
- The Frogs Retreat room is open from 1pm-9pm
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME FOR READING THE ABOVE