How to make a booking
- Please read our terms and conditions here before booking
- Contact us either by phone or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we have confirmed availability download one of the forms below and return to us.
- If you wish to post the booking form download this PDF form here and fill in the details with a pen and return by post.
- If you wish to email the booking form download this Microsoft Word form here, enter details, save and return by email.
- A deposit for the amount of £150 will secure the booking paid by Bank Transfer (bank details will be sent to you once we have received the booking form)
- The cottage will be reserved on receipt of the deposit.
- The balance is due 6 weeks prior to the holiday.
- Once we receive the booking form, a booking confirmation will be emailed to you.
- Once we receive the balance, the balance confirmation and directions will be posted to you.
COVID 19 BOOKING CONDITIONS
Guests are asked to comply with any routines or protocols inforce which the owners consider necessary for the health of the cleaners, guests and owners.
According to the UK hospitality guide lines, if one or more of your party has symptoms of Covid 19, you must immediately go and get tested by contacting Covid 19 Testing and Tracing.
The result must be shown to us as soon as possible. If positive, you will need to return home if at all possible. In the event that it is not possible to leave and you have to islolate here, then you will have to pay for all bookings that have to be cancelled as a result.
We will need you to provide names, telephone numbers and email addresses of everyone staying in the cottage, so that we can pass this onto the NHS if required. This must be provided on the booking form and the information will not be used for any other purpose.
If one of the party needs medical help, you must contact the NHS on 111.nhs.uk or phone 111 and inform us as soon as possible.
Cancellations due to illness other than Covid 19 will be subject to normal conditions and so we strongly advise that you have your own holiday insurance.
Full refunds will be given if we go into another lockdown or transfer to another date.
We will be leaving 72 hours between all bookings until there is a vaccine for Covid 19.
We use to welcome guests who came down to our farm to meet the animals but whilst we still have Covid 19, we cannot allow people to come onto our farm.